GENERAL QUESTIONS1. What is freelancekit? freelancekit is business resource templates for freelancers who struggle with the business aspects of their company. Most individuals are extremely talented but close shop after 3 - 5 years because they don’t know how to run a business. These business templates are tried-and-true, successfully used business resources that were designed by freelancers for freelancers. Save time with these creatively designed resources and start investing time in new ventures and putting your energy where you need it the most. Stop wasting time. Quit reinventing the wheel and equip yourself with freelancekit resources.
2. Who is freelancekit for? freelancekit is for freelancers of all types with a bent toward creative freelancers in design, video and photography industries.
3. What platforms does freelancekit use? Mac Pages and Microsoft Word. Adobe Photoshop is used for the moodboard layout template.
RESOURCES1. Are freelancekit resources editable? Yes! All of our resources are fully editable and you can change everything... fonts, colors, pictures, designs, etc. Look at your freelancekit resources as a foundation for professionally designed assets to your business. It's up to you to how much you want to edit them.
2. Why is my Microsoft Word numbers not updating after I input new figures? While the Mac Pages versions update automatically, you will need to update your tables in Microsoft Word. You can do this by placing your curser over the number you want to update and press F9 on your keyboard.
3. How do I open up my freelancekit resources? Once you place your order and click on the download link, you'll receive a .ZIP file. Just click on the .ZIP file to open it and you'll see all of your necessary files to make your business productive.
4. I downloaded the wrong platform! What do I do? Just contact us here at email@example.com and we'll work with you to get you the correct platform for your resources. Downloaded PC versions but you need Mac Pages? No problem. Contact us and we'll help you out ASAP.
5. I'm seeing a missing fonts error message when I open my Mac Pages files. What's this? We've included OpenSans and Oswald fonts for you within your zip file. Make sure that you download these into your Font Library and you'll be good to go! You can also download these for free from Google.
MORE QUESTIONSHave other questions? If your question wasn’t answered here, feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as best we can in a timely fashion.